RAAus response to CASA Medical Certification Standards Discussion Paper (December 2016)
RAAus welcomes the opportunity to provide a response to the CASA Medical Certification Standards Discussion Paper (December 2016).
As set out in the discussion paper, RAAus is providing feedback to raise awareness of:
- our organisation's current approach to aviation medicine
- the propriety of current medical fitness standards
- the factors involved in aeromedical decision making
- related considerations and developments internationally and in other jurisdictions and
- the impact changes to the medical certification will have on its members and the organisation as a whole.
To view the response in full, click here.